Therafirm 20-30 mm Hg Moderate Support Knee High Stockings
Therafirm® women’s opaque knee highs are designed to help prevent or manage mild edema or moderate swelling, prevent or manage DVT, prevent or treat moderate varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, knit band for comfortable all-day wear and reinforced toe and heel for durability.
Therafirm® Women’s Opaque Knee Highs Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Soft, comfortable band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness
- Super soft, breathable opaque material
- Smooth toe seam
- Reinforced toe for durability and rounded for a comfortable fit
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Also available with silicone dot band
- Fashionable color assortment
- Made 100% in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
How to buy
Reach out to our team for ordering information.
For product specifications, service, and certificate requests, please call our Customer Service team.
Call Customer Service +65 67416455