Dale Nasal Dressing Holder
The Dale Nasal Dressing Holder replaces adhesive tape to hold nasal dressings in place following rhinoplasty, septoplasty, sinus surgery, facial trauma and nose bleeds. It consists of a clear plastic dressing holder, and is secured by ear loops. Its hook and loop fastener tabs can be infinitely adjusted to fit any patient comfortably. The soft moisture repellent material adds to the comfort, while a plastic center section holds dressings in place without absorbing secretions.
- Dale Nasal Dressing Holder eliminates irritation and excoriation of facial skin
- Easy to manipulate while wearing gloves
- Can be used for nosebleeds in ER or patient care units
- Plastic center section is easy to wipe clean
- Achieve a custom fit by moving ear loops along surface of holder
- Allows patient to change holder without fear of pain associated with adhesive tape
- Reduces time required to change dressings
- No need to shave patients with facial hair
- Single patient use
- Latex free
How to buy
Reach out to our team for ordering information.
For product specifications, service, and certificate requests, please call our Customer Service team.
Call Customer Service +65 67416455