Ergotech fits first and foremost to the user, and not the other way round. With an adjustable cuff height, it adapts to the user’s forearm morphology. Moreover, it adapts to the space given with its completely fold-able handled.
TO WHOM IS IT INTENDED
The medium to long-term user needing to get around a lot and looking for a forearm crutch that is as discreet as possible for himself, first of all, and also for others.
• Ergonomic forearm crutches with height-adjustable cuff according to forearm morphology.
(4 positions: 220 to 267 mm)
• Foldable handle
• Extra light and malleable: a featherweight 530 grams
• Unitary Weight – 530g
• Maximum user weight – 130kg
• Lean height adjustment – 14 positions ,25mm apart
• Tube – High-quality aluminium tube
• Distance between hand-grip and cuff – from 220 mm to 267 mm
• Handle – Cuff adjustment: 4 heights possible, from 200 to 275 mm Equipped with replaceable non-slip double layered OPTI COMFORT soft handle Replaceable, shock-absorbing, anti-slip base
How to buy
Reach out to our team for ordering information.
For product specifications, service, and certificate requests, please call our Customer Service team.
Call Customer Service +65 67416455