Dale Ace Connector
The Dale ACE (Access Controller for Enteral) Connector protects from potentially infectious splash back while shielding patient from external contamination by supporting a closed system. This closed system connector controls fluid flow into and out of Salem Sump, Levin, and PEG/g-tubes, reducing the risk of cross contamination. The connector system remains closed to the atmosphere at all times for optimal infection protection.
- Dale ACE Connector replaces 5-in-1 connectors and enteral feeding Y-port adapters to provide in-line feeding, suctioning, irrigation, and medication delivery without the need to disconnect
- Designed to physically prevent the administration of enteral formula into an I.V. line
- Replaces enteral feeding tube Y adapters
- Reduces risk of cross contamination, eliminates mess and formula loss by maintaining a closed system (no disconnect)
- Incompatible with luer connectors
- Simple On and Off handle fluid controller
- Built in Needleless Syringe Port Seal
- Long-lasting silicone adapter, preassembled in package
- DEHP and latex-free
How to buy
Reach out to our team for ordering information.
For product specifications, service, and certificate requests, please call our Customer Service team.
Call Customer Service +65 67416455